Here's what I'm doing now
Here's some of the stuff I'm reading, listening to, thinking about, and learning.
I'm always learning something
Here's some of the things I'm doing right now.
Conferences I Attended: 2020
- An Event Apart, Human Centered Design (Online) 2020 Focused on user experience; working on diverse teams; accessibility; research and related topics.
- An Event Apart: Online Together Focused on inclusive design, CSS, content, and design systems.
- MagnoliaJS 2020 (REMOTE) Fully remote conference for web developers.
- Jamstack Conf Virtual May 2020 Jamstack Conf is a two day celebration of the next generation of web apps.
What I'm learning
- Eleventy Learning about SSGs, Jamstack, Eleventy and related topics. Piccalilli: Learn Eleventy From Scratch
- CSS Grid / Variables in CSS I have familiarity with these. I'm working to deepen my knowledge. Grid By Example: Rachel Andrew
Music is medicine
I'm always listening to something. Here are some current favorites.